Saturday, June 17, 2006

The CONVERSATION with the Other Entity

It was this dream I had yesterday…

I saw a vast expanse of people over a plain land and as I saw them they touched till the horizon. All of them were engrossed in one act – CONVERSATION. I couldn’t hear anything specific as there was a 20 yard distance separating me and the people. It was a huge roar. One mass wave of sound that kept fluctuating in its decibels, the fluctuations very minute! It all appeared to me like one conversation between two entities. One was the sum total of all the people 20 yards away from me. The other… you will know as you visualize my dream. As I kept watching them, a premonition started to engulf my engagement with the CONVERSATION. These people were doomed. Doomed to end their eclectically passionate way of conversation that sent everything but not what the other entity needed. You know, the other entity never needed anything specific for its own sake, but these people that stood 20 yards away from me were so ignorant, they didn’t know the other entity needed to be treated with dignity and respect, for their own sake. They didn’t know their conversation with it was supposed to be of harmony. Rather the whole conversation was a mixed bundle of love, greed, hatred, passion, lust, desire, peace, sorrow, happiness, violence etc., etc. In the end, the CONVERSATION didn’t have the merit of, leave alone harmony, not even the merit of pacifying the silently aggravating temper of the other entity.

Coming to the premonition, well what can I say, I was filled with sorrow. I was filled with remorse for having been born and having come to this juncture finally. It was a totally sorry state of affairs that I stood in right now, 20 yards away from the CONVERSATION. The CONVERSATION was about to end. That was the premonition that engulfed my engagement with the CONVERSATION. And with its probable ruthless implication setting afire a fiery imagery in my mind, my engagement with the CONVERSATION was plucked away suddenly with one jolt and then I stood there, 20 yards away from it, with shock and horror at what was bound to come. The CONVERSATION was innocent inspite of its intimidating output that cut the last chord of the other entity’s tolerance. The other entity manifested its fury then.

In a split second the horizon turned crimson and the fluctuating decibels of the CONVERSATION plunged to such a low, the CONVERSATION was muted. In the next split second the only sound that was audible was the mighty roar of the wind and one last harsh scream of the CONVERSATION as it was swept up and lifted away into the air, colliding with every natural element at the height of its fury. I was 20 yards away from the COONVERSATION, never actively part of it…

But… what the f%@....
END
We as a collective entity are in CONVERSATION with Nature.


Stay Me

CassAmino

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counters
Free Web